I frequently give presentations and workshops to school faculty, counselors and parent groups, and professional organizations. If you would like to schedule a presentation, please contact me by phone or email. Below are some recent topics that I have presented in both Hebrew and English. I can also customize presentations based on your organization’s needs.
1. Working Memory: The Brain’s Engine
What is working memory?
How does it impact learning?
What can you do to improve your child’s working memory
2. Inside the teenage brain! A parenting guide for understanding pre-
teens and teens thoughts, feelings and behaviors.
3. Brain and Behavior Development: A users guide for parents
4. What is psychological and neuropsychological
How do I know if my child needs an assessment?
What will I learn about my child?
5. Are you raising a flower or a weed?
Tips on nurturing emotionally healthy children
6. What you need to know about Attention Deficits and
7. What you need to know about Autism Spectrum Disorders
8. What you need to know about Learning Disabilities
9. Development of Language and Reading Skills in Young Children
10. Life-Span Executive Functioning Skills
11. Memory and Aging
12. Pediatric Forensic Neuropsychological Assessment